- I.C.E (I CAN Experience)
- C.O.T.E (Couples Out To Experience)
- P.F.E (Peer & Family Experience)
- D.A.T.E (Disability Accessibility Training Experience)
- I.C.E is a monthly activity showcasing the resources, activities, events that are within our surrounding that would benefit people with paralysis living within the area. Mostly, such activities are designed for able-bodied people simply because the knowhow to accommodate people with disability was not considered initially. Read more
- This is an annual event for couples who have been affected. 95% of families, within the first 3 years, find it difficult to cope with the new status. Most feel that they cannot deal with each other, and some even separate after their spouse acquires the injury. Read more
- Once every year TCF hosts all its beneficiaries and their loved ones for a session of sharing information, experiences, inspiration and expert knowledge in order to build strong supportive families to the injured persons. Read more
Njoki’s key competence comes in the daily management of the organization and ensuring continuous workflow.
Wambua Kivindyo is focused on the immediate and long-term strategic development of TCF
Nick is our social development and implementation lead. He ensures equitable outreach and distribution of our resources.